Friday, November 30, 2007

Handicap This

I've always had a strong desire to go see a taping of a show. The Colbert Report, Late Night with Conan O'Brien or the Ellen show. I just think if would be an absolute blast, but here's my dilemma. I would travel to New York or L.A. to experience such an event, but I don't want to have to fork over a chunk of a change in exchange for a seat in the back corner where I can't even catch a glimpse of Jay Leno's famous chin. After careful observation, I have made an amazing discovery. There is one tool I could use in an act of desperation to grab a front row seat. It is now that I ask you to watch the video below. Pay careful attention to where the wheelchair is located. Go. Watch.




Did you see that!? That wheelchair is practically on the stage! That guy is practically a guest on the Ellen show. All you would have to do is show up to the taping in a wheelchair. It's not like their going to "test" if your handicapped. Just deny being able to walk and if they "test" the feeling in your legs by hitting them with a hammer or with a solid punch, just suck it up you whimp, your getting a front row seat to the Ellen show.