Friday, July 13, 2007

In the Beginning.....

Blogs seem pretty 4th grade to me. It ranks right up there with sketchers and retainers. So why am I subjecting myself to the scrutiny of the ever cosmopolitan "blogger"? Well, I suppose the main reason is because I've been encouraged to "develop" my writing. This fall I will be be planting my feet in Chicago with the hopes of attaining a degree at Second City. Do they hand out degrees? No. Do they have robes or diplomas? No. Is it even a college or respectable University? Absolutely Not. However, they do have a gift shop and a bar. Which, when you really think about it, thats all that college consists of anyways. Second City is primarily composed of classes that focus on comedy and improvisational performance and writing. It is the almighty tool to success for comedy, or so I like to think. I use to blog. I remember kind of enjoying it? I keep a notebook with me and write down humorous everyday things that I happen to encounter, so I figured that I would "get with it" and do it "blog" style. So, I guess, expect more to come? Yes, expect it.